RMM Special Topic
Win book effortlessly (see palindrome page)
Top Posts & Pages
- P-values can’t be trusted except when used to argue that P-values can’t be trusted!
- Update on Higgs data analysis: statistical flukes (part 1)
- “Did Higgs Physicists Miss an Opportunity by Not Consulting More With Statisticians?”
- Frequentists in Exile: The Purpose of this Blog
- Mayo: (section 6) “StatSci and PhilSci: part 2″
- Higgs analysis and statistical flukes (part 2)
- Frequentists in Exile
- Richard Gill: "Integrity or fraud... or just quesionable research practices?"
- Mayo: comment on the repressed memory research
- Distortions in the Court? (PhilStock Feb 8)