Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Posts Tagged With: frequentist priors
RMM Special Topic
Win book effortlessly (see palindrome page)
Top Posts & Pages
- P-values can’t be trusted except when used to argue that P-values can’t be trusted!
- PhilStock: The Great Taper Caper
- Frequentists in Exile: The Purpose of this Blog
- “Did Higgs Physicists Miss an Opportunity by Not Consulting More With Statisticians?”
- Rejected Posts
- Mayo: (section 6) “StatSci and PhilSci: part 2″
- Mayo: comment on the repressed memory research
- Do CIs Avoid Fallacies of Tests? Reforming the Reformers (Reblog 5/17/12):
- Update on Higgs data analysis: statistical flukes (part 1)
- Guest post: Bad Pharma? (S. Senn)