MONTHLY MEMORY LANE: 3 years ago: December 2011. I mark in red 3 posts that seem most apt for general background on key issues in this blog.*
- (12/2) Getting Credit (or blame) for Something You Don’t Deserve (and first honorable mention [to C. Robert])
- (12/6) Putting the Brakes on the Breakthrough Part 1*
- (12/7) Part II: Breaking Through the Breakthrough*
- (12/11) Irony and Bad Faith: Deconstructing Bayesians
- (12/19) Deconstructing and Deep-Drilling* 2
- (12/22) The 3 stages of the acceptance of novel truths
- (12/25) Little Bit of Blog Log-ic
- (12/26) Contributed Deconstructions: Irony & Bad Faith 3
- (12/29) JIM BERGER ON JIM BERGER!
- (12/31) Midnight With Birnbaum (note this will be the first year I can greet Birnbaum with my published result!)
*I announced this new, once-a-month feature at the blog’s 3-year anniversary. I will repost and comment on one of the 3-year old posts from time to time. [I’ve yet to repost and comment on the one from Oct. 2011, but will very shortly.] For newcomers, here’s your chance to catch-up; for old timers,this is philosophy: rereading is essential!
Previous 3 YEAR MEMORY LANES: