MONTHLY MEMORY LANE: 3 years ago: October 2013. I mark in red three posts from each month that seem most apt for general background on key issues in this blog, excluding those reblogged recently, and in green up to 3 others I’d recommend. Posts that are part of a “unit” or a pair count as one.
- (10/3) Will the Real Junk Science Please Stand Up? (critical thinking)
- (10/5) Was Janina Hosiasson pulling Harold Jeffreys’ leg?
- (10/9) Bad statistics: crime or free speech (II)? Harkonen update: Phil Stat / Law /Stock
- (10/12) Sir David Cox: a comment on the post, “Was Hosiasson pulling Jeffreys’ leg?”(10/5 and 10/12 are a pair)
- (10/19) Blog Contents: September 2013
- (10/19) Bayesian Confirmation Philosophy and the Tacking Paradox (iv)*
- (10/25) Bayesian confirmation theory: example from last post…(10/19 and 10/25 are a pair)
- (10/26) Comedy hour at the Bayesian (epistemology) retreat: highly probable vs highly probed (vs what ?)
- (10/31) WHIPPING BOYS AND WITCH HUNTERS (interesting to see how things have changed and stayed the same over the past few years, share comments)
 Monthly memory lanes began at the blog’s 3-year anniversary in Sept, 2014.
 New Rule, July 30, 2016-very convenient.